Thursday, April 16, 2009

My new wall art

I finally got my new wall art finished. I am pleased with the way it turned out. I bought these frames at Bargain Bill's (our local liquidator). They had all these vegetables on them but the price was right and I really liked them. I knew I was going to alter them, so it really didn't matter.Now just look at the difference. Don't you just love them? I know I do. They spell out FAMILY-except, you have to pretend the "M" is there because I didn't have that letter. I will have to get it ordered.The first layout has photos of my husband and his family. The next one is photos of me and my family growing up. Then comes the two of us together. Then each of our kids and the family together. I printed all the pictures in sepia tones just so it all went together (both with each other and with the room). I just love sepia toned photos anyway :)Happy Scrappin'

4 comments:

  1. Nice job Sis! You must have gotten all the talent in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, ladies! I am pleased with how it turned out. I just love reading comments :)

    Tracey, you know you have talent, too-I think I learned that from you! After all, you are the one that got me hooked an scrapbooking!! This is all your fault :)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete