Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My cleaning frenzy

I have been in a cleaning frenzy around here. Yeah, you heard me correctly and believe it or not, it's even been kinda fun! I have these new rags from Norwex that are just awesome!A few weeks ago I was at a Norwex party at my friend Leslie's house. She had been telling us all about these products for cleaning virtually everything with only water. Now, while I believed her about how good they were, I was also a bit skeptical. You know, it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. You mean you don't have to go through a 1/2 bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels every time you wash windows?? Well, seeing (or should I say USING) is believing. I received my new 'rags' last week and have been using them ever since. I did the windows in my kitchen, bathroom, and dining room (inside and out-plus the screens) yesterday in a matter of maybe an hour at most. I was so impressed-have I said that already.

I would tell you to check it out, but I'm not so sure that just seeing it online would help you out. I truly believe that you have to see it to believe it. However, if you want more information, let me know and I will help you out as best I can.

We went to Rhonda's first softball game last night. Brrr, that wind was pretty chilly, but the sun was shining nice. They won 5-4. This is her first year playing softball. She's usually been in track, but decided to change it up this year. We'll see how it goes.
Me and Rhonda are going to the Chanhassen Dinner Theather tonight to see 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. We leave the school at 2:30 this afternoon, so my day is cut kind of short, but it will be fun.

OK, I'm off. Hopefully tomorrow I should have some pictures of the new look in my dining room. It is done for now (until my new valances come and I get them put up and I need a couple more 'crafty' things for the walls).

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment