Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Moon Doggie

Here is a layout I did using the new Moon Doggie papers from the new Idea Book that is due to be released on May 1st. A little sneak peak for you. This paper is so fun. It is a tropical paper pack that will go sweet with those Hawaiian photos I have. It is also versatile enough to be used with many other photos.I just happen to have an opportunity to use this this weekend. The parents of the Junior class host a Post Prom lock-in at the school after the dance is done to provide a fun and safe place for them to be. This year it is Hawaiian themed. We keep the kids there until 5:30 am and keep them busy with all sorts of fun and games and prizes. We have a lot of surprises in store for them so hopefully they'll have a good time. My own daughter doesn't even know all that we have up our sleeves :) Hopefully I will have time to take a few photos that night. I know I will be exhausted by the time we get home on Sunday morning, but it will be well worth the effort.

I have another recipe album I have been designing for the girls on Friday. Once again, the girls from work have a mandatory day off, so we are all going to get together again, this time at my house. We are going to make a recipe album. They've been sending me their recipes the last couple of weeks. It should be fun. I'll wait till after Friday to post that so they are surprised.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment