Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Memory Keeper Card Box

Mother Nature is sure playing an awful April Fool's joke on us. I woke up to snow again today-and it's still coming down! Where did our nice Spring weather go?? I guess I shouldn't complain, we have been just getting a little snow here and there, not like some places that are still getting many inches or a foot of this white stuff at a time yet. I am just ready for the nice weather so I can be outside-oh well, guess I'll just have to stay in and create again :)

I have been thinking about making one of these Memory Keeper Boxes for quite some time now for my Mother-in-law along with a bunch of cards. I had a good time making it and I'm sure she will love it. Now my only problem is whether I can wait until Mother's Day to give it to her or not :)The paper I used on the box is an old Heart of Winter promotion pack-so no longer available-sorry! I also got the idea for the divider inside from another CTMH consultant, Lisa Stenz. She is a fabulous artist and I get many ideas from her. Using her instructions, I was able to make the divider from one 12x12 piece of cardstock and it's still all in one piece. You just need to score and make a couple of cuts and fold it all into place. How cool is that?Alright, off to finish up some invites that need to go in the mail this week. I'll post pictures when I get them finished up.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment