Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

I have to tell you, posting today has been quite an ordeal. I had so much trouble with connecting my camera to the computer and downloading pictures. My computer did an automatic update during the night and this morning it has been nothing but trouble. Anyway...to finish my posting-I need to wish a very Happy 10th Anniversary to my Mom and Norm (this is a picture of them along with Mom's Mom). I can't believe it has been 10 years already since you got married. Even though Norm will never replace my Dad, he is a very sweet guy. Mom is very happy and that is the most important thing. Norm is a great addition to the family and we all love him. He is in Montana working right now and Mom was just on vacation to see him out there. She just stopped in here yesterday on her way home. She had a great time and was talking about the vacation scrapbook she is going to have to put together now. Here is a sneak peak of a new paper pack that I think she will be using (it is called Back Country and is one of my new favorites).

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment