Monday, April 20, 2009

A couple of cards

Here is the card we made at the party I did on Saturday. What a cute birthday card it is.Then I needed to make some Thinking of You cards for a swap. Work smarter, not harder, right?? I used the same pattern for this card, just changed up the paper, stamps, colors...it looks totally different doesn't it? That is one of the really neat things about these card patterns from Close To My Heart. You can use the same patterns over and over and they look different. Change them up to fit your needs (or to fit what you have on hand :)I can't say that I like the rain we got yesterday-and today looks like a rainy gloomy day, too-but, we need the rain so bad that it's ok. We have had so many fires around here lately. The fire trucks went out yesterday a couple of times, too, even in the rain. The fire station is just down the road from us, so we get to see the trucks go by at least half of the time that they go out. It's kind of fun, but scary at the same time because I know that someone may be at risk for losing something.

**Update**The rain has turned to snow now and they are saying there is a chance of accumulations. Yuck!

Well, I have another day of creating ahead of me today. I should be able to show you some pictures tomorrow of some artwork using a paper pack out of the brand new catalog that comes out on May 1st!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment