Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cards and layouts from last night's party

What a fun time we had at Lori's party last night. She had a bunch of people there and we made cards and layouts. It was almost more of a workshop, but either way, it was fun! I sure hope she was happy with the turn-out as she's getting over $100 in FREE products plus 2 1/2 price items out of the catalog! WOW! If you want to host a party of your own and earn the FREE stuff, just let me know and we will set it up!

Here is what we created last night.

This layout I have used before at another party, but I'm not sure that I have showed it to you or not so here it is-it used our Stardust paper pack.I got the inspiration for this card from Lisa S. She is another CTMH consultant that I get a lot of inspiration from.This is another card that I know I have showed you as it was just a few days ago, but in case you missed it, here it is again. As long as it was all different people at this party, I figured, why not use it again. It used our Magic Moments paper pack and the cupcake sprinkles stamp set.The inspiration for this card came from our consultant boards. There are a lot of great ideas being shared all the time there-I love it! Thanks ladies! This is another take on the Tickled Pink stamp set that is only available through the month of May. This card I actually created on my own! See I can do it LOL! Between our idea books and our How-to books, it's really easy. This one is using our Aspen paper (and you thought it was just for snow photos :) The maroon and gold will work well for our high school graduations in a few short weeks.OK, it's off to a dr. appointment this morning for me, then back home to create!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment