Sunday, April 5, 2009

*1 Cupcakes

Here are the cupcakes I made to bring to school for the kids to celebrate how well they did at Solo & Ensembles. Now just remember, I am NOT a cake decorator and I have never claimed to be, but the kids enjoyed eating them anyway :) Rhonda told me I made them backwards...it should be *1 not 1*...yeah, yeah...whatever-just flip it over then! My maroon also looked too pinky, but they didn't complain about that. They still tasted good :)Last night, we went out with our friends Terry and Beth (waving hi!) We ate at a place in North Hudson called Mama Maria's. Wow! It was soooo good. Yum, I love Italian food anyway, so I wasn't surprised. If you are from the area and haven't been there, I strongly recommend it. I also had my first ever martini-a peartini. That was also very good. Lots of alcohol in those babies, though, so I couldn't have too many.

Now this afternoon and for the next couple of days, I have to get busy on my next project. I only wish it were paper related. This one involves my dining room walls. I do not look forward to painting (I really don't like to do those kind of jobs) but I am looking forward to the "new" room. I got to go 'crafty' shopping to pick out a few new items for that room. That part was fun. I'll have to share some photos of the 'new do' when I'm finished. I just decided to do this room in the last couple of days and now am going to get started. No pressure...I also decided to have Easter dinner at our house for Dale's family. He asked me if I was really going to start it before Easter. I told him "of course, there's nothing like a little pressure to actually get a project finished!" That is my incentive to get it done!

OK, off to start the project...

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment