Monday, March 23, 2009

Stimulating the economy

What a busy, but fun weekend. Saturday I went to our team meeting at a fellow "sista's house in Chippewa. What a good time we had learning, creating, and just plain being together. I love our Sisterhood, the friendships I have made, and the time we spend together. Thank you, Holly, for having us into your home this time around. I can't wait to see all you girls again real soon!

Speaking of Holly, she has come down with a bad case of "Over-do-it-itis." I think maybe I must have caught it from her...of course, I had it before I was at her house, but maybe I can blame her anyway?!? If you don't know what that is, check out her blog here and she explains it. She is a fellow CTMH consultant friend of mine and she is hilarious.

After the meeting on Saturday, I went to the craft shows that were a mere 6 blocks or so away from Holly's house. I stimulated the economy a little bit there. Then I had to head home, put up the newly purchased crafts, and then head to our high school. The Post Prom Committee (which I am a part of) was putting on a Spaghetti Dinner before the kids performed in their comedy play. I was at the school until after 9:00 that night. I was so exhausted by the time I got home that I just crashed.

Yesterday morning, I was up early and I headed into the cities with my daughter to go shopping-stimulating the economy some more! We were on a mission...we needed to find a Prom Dress for her. We were successful! We stimulated the economy AND found a beautiful dress (in her favorite color) at the same time. Isn't it gorgeous? We just need to find someone to help us shorten it up just a tad (I do not do that-we'll stimulate the economy some more and pay someone else to do it!)As soon as we got home from shopping, we headed over to my Sister-in-law's house for a birthday party for my Father-in-law. He turned 79 years young on Saturday. Here he is with my daughter. They are a couple of characters!
Well, I am off to finish a project that we started at the team meeting. If I don't do it today, we all know that it may sit there unfinished for a long time.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment