Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some CTMH specials for you

Close to My Heart is hosting two amazing specials all month long!

Now is the perfect time to become a Close To My Heart Consultant and start living your dream of flexible work hours, unlimited earning potential, product discounts, travel opportunities, and more. When you enroll between March 3-31,2009, you can take advantage of a fabulous sign-up bonus: You can choose up to two premiere organizational products at half off the retail price!. That's a savings of up to approximately $129 on items that will help you get your business off to an organized start. Choose from our most popular items to help you arrange and store your scrapbooking and stamping supplies.

Forward, March...to the front of the line today and enroll during our Forward, March campaign for super savings. Ask me today about joining the Close To My Heart family.
This offer is valid March 3-31,2009. Shipping/handling and tax apply.

You can visit my website, www.tammyhellstern.myctmh.com, to view a colorful brochure.
If you know of anyone who might be interested in this special please share it with them or you can give me their contact information. I do reward all individuals who pass referrals on to me!

RETIRED STAMPS ON SALE ON MY WEBSITE ONLY!!!!!
The stamp sets listed below will be available beginning March 3, 2009, beginning at 9 am (MT). at 40% off current retail pricing. these stamp sets are only available on my website under the "Discount Products" section. this is an AMAZING deal! I hope you can take advantage of it!

a. Wisdom (B1199)
b. Groovy Celebration (C1232)
c. Love of My Life (C1258)
d. Card Sentiments (D1111)
e. Memories (D1127)
f. Follow Your Dreams (D1152)
g. Steep and Deep (D1175)
h. My One & Only (D1197)
i. Friendship's Garden (D1202)
j. My Farm (D1219)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment