Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Recipe layouts

Can you imagine my surprise when I got home from Nebraska and saw a wonderful package in the mail from my dear friend, Lynn? I could not wait to rip it open and see what was inside. What a sweetheart she was! We are always swapping recipes (it's all about the food, you know) and she send me some recipes in 9x9 format to put in my recipe album! Look at these fabulous layouts! I love getting presents in the mail and Lynn did not let me down!

Asian Honey BBQ ChickenCowboy CaviarWeight Watchers Guiltless BrowniesAnd I think my favorite one, Monster Cookies (look at that Cookie Monster on there)I even already have them in my recipe album. I can't wait to try them out!

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Tammy You are now official featured on my blog! Thanks so much for your tip :)
    http://katiepaterson.blogspot.com/2009/03/tip-tuesday-1_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome. I love to be able to share.

    ReplyDelete