Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cruise layouts

Finally, I was busy creating! It felt so good, I did not want to quit and go to bed last night (seems my most creative time is at night).

I do a vacation album for every vacation that we take. I usually pick a color scheme or a paper pack and use it throughout the whole album for a sense of continuity. I decided on our Majestic Blue Paper Pack for this album. I will also use the same colors (Outdoor Denim, Crystal Blue, Desert Sand, Bamboo, Cranberry, and Sunflower) throughout. Here are the first few layouts for my cruise album (for our vacation last winter...I know, I'm behind, what can I say? but it is fun to re-live that vacation again, too!)One of my goals is to get this album finished before I have to head back to work in a few weeks. Wish me luck! (or is that creativity?)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment