Thursday, November 13, 2008

I LOVE gifts

I just love to receive gifts, don't you?

Here are the "Roomie gifts" that I received in San Antonio. Let me explain...when us Close To My Heart girls go on a trip together, we all make little gifty items to exchange with each of our roommates. What fun it is to receive such fabulous ideas from everyone.




Here is an altered comp book, pen, and paper clip from Celeste R. using our Aspen paper.








Danni T. did up a 9x9 My Creations Memory Showcase Album using the Sarsaparilla paper. Just look at the insides of it, too. Didn't she do a great job?
Another altered comp book from Donna W also using the Aspen paper.

Rachel S. used the Evensong paper pack to come up with this fabulous 2 page 12x12 layout. She also included a couple of cards. I can't wait to use these.


Sheri J. made Prayer Buckets for us using the Silhouette paper pack and filled them with all sorts of candy, gum, and goodies.

Donna B. made these adorable little mini albums using the Evensong paper pack and the cutest little elves from the Merry Pursuits stamp set.She even made little tags for all the inside pages!





Aren't these just the best roomie gifts. Did I already tell you how much I LOVE getting gifts?? Well, I do :)

Until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment