Friday, November 28, 2008

Vacation time...

Here is the wonderful family that I am so grateful for. My husband and my daughter, they make me smile all the time. How can I not be thankful for them??
Now tonight I get to kiss them goodbye for a week...I am going on vacation-without them. I will miss them terribly, but will have a lot of fun. Let me explain...

A girlfriend of ours called up about a week and a half ago with an offer that I just could not refuse. She was going on a cruise (tomorrow) and her cabin mate had to back out. She offered me the chance to go with her. How could I refuse? Who needs time to plan and pack?? I am flying to Florida very early in the morning and getting on the boat on Sunday. We are sailing to Key West, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. I may or may not be able to post while I am gone, but rest assured, I will show you pictures when I get back.

I must be ill because I am seriously thinking about bringing some scrapping supplies with me. I really do think about it all the time! I will have some catching up to do when I get home.

See you in a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment