Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hello from San Antonio

Good Morning and Hello from San Antonio, Texas!

I am here in San Antonio for the Close To My Heart Regional Celebration. What a fabulous time we had (it was over last night). I love re-connecting with the other consultants from around the country. Most of them I only get to see once every year or two. Then, of course, there are the new friends you meet every time you go to one of these events and the great friends that I traveled with. There were 5 of us that came down from Wisconsin together. The friendships I have made are wonderful! I cannot say enough about how great this company is either! We have learned soooo much and created many fabulous things. I will have to post pictures when I get home as I don't have that capability here.

We are just heading down to breakfast and then for a day of sightseeing. Our flight home is later this afternoon. I will hate to leave this beautiful city, but I am anxious to get home to my family, too. I don't think I want to leave this weather and head home to snow, though. I hear we got some of that white stuff while I was gone. I hope it is all gone before I get there.

I hear The Alamo calling me, so I will have to go. I promise, I will post some pictures of our new artwork when I get home and unpacked :)

Happy Scrappin'
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment