Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving one and all!

Even through all the tragedy that has struck our family recently, I truly do have a lot to be thankful for, starting with my wonderful family and network of friends. I hope they know how very important they are to me!

My friend Connie at work shared this recipe with me and now I am sharing it with you. Simple and delicious...

2 3 oz. boxes of Raspberry Jello
1 20 oz. can Crushed Pineapple
1 16 oz. can Whole Cranberry Jellied Sauce
1 apple, cored and diced

Drain pineapple, saving the juice and adding enough water to equal 2 1/2 cups. Boil then add Jello, stirring until completely dissolved. Add can of cranberries. Stir until dissolved then add pineapple and apple. Refrigerate.

Enjoy!

Enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment