Wednesday, November 26, 2008

busy, busy, busy...

I bet you thought I forgot about you out there in Blog-land. I didn't, I have just been extremely busy lately...

Work is always there (gotta do what you've gotta do), and then comes the "fun" work that I do with Close To My Heart. I did a 2 day expo last Friday and Saturday. Then on Sunday I went on our annual shopping trip with my Mom, Sister, daughter, and nieces. We had a great time and I think I am even almost done Christmas shopping. Then my club girls came over last night to do a little creating. Here is the page that we made last night using our Aspen paper pack and the November Stamp of the Month, All Decked Out...I also did a little more creating, I altered a picture frame and added one of our Voice Recorders to it. It was a very tough one to make-many tears along the way-but it turned out great. A photo of our son and his voice is recorded on the Voice Recorder.

If you have children or grandchildren, I encourage you to get their voices onto one of these, they are very precious to have.Well, it is off to bed for me. I have to get rested up for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment