Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall Favorites

Can you believe the summer is over and fall is here?  I know I sure can't!  My nieces (along with all of your kids, I'm sure) will be back in school tomorrow.  I am ready for all the games, but I am not ready for summer to be over!
With all those changes also comes a new Stamp of the Month, Fall Favorites.  It really was a favorite of mine.  I was lucky enough to get to create the artwork for our little group using this fun set.  I used the new Clementine paper pack along with our new alcohol markers.  These new little babies are great!  I have never been one to like coloring in my stamped images, but now with these new markers, it is fun and easy (I really can't believe I just said that!)

Take a look at the artwork I created...
Contact me this month if you are interested in getting this stamp set for yourself.  Once September is gone, so is this great set.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment