Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CTMH Convention ROCKED!

I am back from Dallas, Texas and our annual Close To My Heart Convention.  OMG, all I can say is WOW!  Every year I wonder how they are going to amaze me and every year they totally out-do themselves!!
There are just soooo many wonderful new things to share, I'm not even sure where to begin...

How about with a sneak peak of the newest Idea Book?  You will be able to order out of it beginning on August 1st.  Want a copy of it?  Just let me know and I'll get you one :)
Want to know some of what's inside that new Idea Book?  I just bet you do...how about a brand new, exclusive to CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection!  Yep, you get all this for just $99 - or better yet, book your party in August and use your 1/2 price hostess rewards to purchase it!  Yessiree, Bob!  It could be yours for only $49.50 :)  It has 698 brand new images for you to use.
Do you like Studio J?  Now you are going to like it even more!  Membership fees have gone away and now they make it even faster, simpler, and easier for you.  Try it out for FREE, just click here to get started.  Be sure to let me know if you have any questions at all!

Is organization your thing - or maybe you need some organization...we have just the ticket for you.  You will want to see our brand new organizers and accessory boxes.  They are awesome!

Pigment inks?  WE now have mini pigment ink pads that will be just perfect for decorating your home decor items.  Yes, you heard me correctly, I said Home Decor  Items!  This is right up my alley as I love, love, love to do these types of items.  Just wait till you see what I have to show you! 

We also have come out with some brand new alcohol ink based markers that are perfect for coloring in your stamped images.  I can hardly wait to get my hands on these and start playing :)

There is so much more, but I will wait as this post is getting so long.  I'm sorry, but I get so excited I can hardly contain myself :)

Stay tuned for more pictures of new (and old) stuff :)

Happy Scrappin'



PS-Check out these awesome new Damask Bags we got just for attending Convention! 
 Would you like to get one for FREE?  When you sign up to be a Consultant starting in August, you can get one (while supplies last) included in the cost of your New Consultant Kit - which is only $49!! Ask me for more details - I would love to have you on my team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment