Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Recipe cards

Here are some recent recipe cards I made for a swap I'm in with some of my fun friends.

They are actually recipes that I have shared with you before, but the cards are kind of cute, so I thought I would share them with you, too!

The first is for my Rhubarb Slush - click here for the recipe - or as always, you can click on the photo to view it larger.
The next is for my Baked Caramel French Toast - recipe can be found here.

Would you and your friends like to get together to put together a recipe album of your own.  contact me for the details, as we can set up a fun party to create one.

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. I have been so busy that I haven't had time to visit lately! I love what you did here - I think pictures are so nice on a recipe card. I am looking forward to seeing you at Convention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,

    I am so glad you found your way back to CTMH! You are a wonderful artist and I can't wait to see you at Convention, too :)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete