Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Summer Daisies (in winter...)

OK, so I think the project I made this last weekend that was my favorite is this bouquet of daisies.  I know it is wintertime here and the snow started to fall on Saturday at our retreat, but what better time to make some fun summer daisies to brighten the day of some of my friends.  I made 5 sets of these vases of flowers (of course, I had to make one for myself - how could I make these to give away and not keep one for myself?)
Isn't this just fun?  I think so.  I am actually going to put it away until spring - or at least until after Christmas when I am really tired of all the snow and cold!  Then I can pull it out and have a little summer fun to look at every day :)

This was so easy to do using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and a little (ok, a lot) of glitter.  I used wire flower stems and buttons for the centers of the flowers.  I was pretty glittery by the time I got done with all of these, but it was so worth it.  I think the girls liked their gifts, too :)


Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I am forever amazed by what this cartridge can do!

    ReplyDelete