Monday, December 19, 2011

Roxie Club Layout

Finally some artwork to show you.  I have been busy, but not necessarily in my craft room, lately.  I do love the layout I created for Club yesterday, though.  I used the Roxie papers - love that plaid!  It could be Christmasy, Valentiney, or just about anything in between. 
My pictures were actually from last Thanksgiving and since most of us were wearing Packer clothes, I just printed them out in black & white and they worked perfectly!  I love how that worked out :)
I added lots of sparkles to the layout...just because I could :)
Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post.Keep Shairng These Types Of Post
    ________________________________________________
    Hello Blogger User I have a Good News For All of You The First Youtube Video Design Templete For Blogger has Been Lanched Now You
    Can SHare Your Personal Family Vodeos With Your Friends And Family Via Blogger.

    Demo Of this Design >>>>> Pak U tube beautiful Video Site Is hosted On blogger
    This IS the 1st Video Design Template For Blogger
    ------------
    Khabar Naak Latest Episode
    ------------
    Hum Sab Umeed Say Hain Latest Episode
    ------------
    Pakistani Tv Comedy Shows
    ------------

    ReplyDelete