Friday, December 30, 2011

Rock the Block

As I am planning the craftiness I am going to create today, I just realized that I have not shown you the great special that's available through the end of January 2012!  Can you believe that?  Anyway...
Join the craze!  When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book (which coincidentally goes through the end of January 2012), you get two new products (read SNEAK PEAKS from the upcoming Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book) for just $15!  You will receive the new My Creations Collage Cubes and an exclusive My Acrylix Rock the Block E-sized stamp set (I don't believe this will be available in the new idea book, so you need to get it now if you want it).  It's a retail savings of almost $30!  You're going to love the Collage Cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, they are made to work together for interactive, 3-D fun!

Just wait a day or two until you see what I come up with using the Collage Cubes...I only hope it turns out half as good as I am imagining it in my mind!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment