Monday, December 5, 2011

Beaver Lake Landing

Over the past weekend, I was away at a scrapbooking retreat with 10 of my friends.  It was a great weekend of good friends, good food, and lots of laughs...oh yeah, we even got a lot accomplished!  I love those relaxing weekends full of good times :)  And, to top it all off, the Wisconsin Badgers won and so did the Green Bay Packers!  Love it :)

If you have never been there, I highly recommend Beaver Lake Landing.  I have been there many times and have never been disappointed.  It is the kind of place that you never want to leave.  I really thought they were going to have to drag me out kicking and screaming this time around.  Click here to check out their website.  Trust me, you would love it, too.

The first thing I did when I got there on Friday was to put together a bunch of cards.  These were the extras that I had cut and prepped for a card class I did a couple of weeks ago.  It was pretty easy to just finish them up.
I'll be back tomorrow with a very fun project I created on Saturday.  I won't spill the beans (or would that be glitter) quite yet...

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment