Thursday, November 10, 2011

Studio J Convention Layout

Check out this Studio J layout I created!  I started out just using a pattern the website has all set up for me...
Then I added this banner of pennants along the bottom.  How, you ask?  Well, it was pretty easy once I figured it out!  I just added text boxes in different colors and played around with which ones were on top of each other.  It was fun =)

I created this layout for myself and then one for each of my girlfriends using their photos on the right hand page.  Studio J made it so simple for me to re-create pages for the other girls.  I just copied the original (it took a maximum of a couple of seconds) and then swapped out the two photos.  It just doesn't get much easier than that.  Then we decided that when we got the layouts back, we would add the "lumpy, bumpy" stuff to them.

Want to learn to do this Studio scrapping for yourself?  Just go to my website and click on the Studio J link OR let me know and we can do a one-on-one or a group class so I can teach you.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment