Monday, October 17, 2011

Packers 24 - Rams 3

Oh my gosh!  What a great day yesterday was!  We scored tickets to the game.  I don't think we could have done better.  We  had a great view (of course, there are no bad seats at Lambeau Stadium).  We were in the sunshine all afternoon (and if you know our Wisconsin weather, it could have been awful - the wind gusts were 31 mph and it was about 54 degrees).  It was amazing watching the game at Lambeau.  I have been to games at the Dome in Minnesota, but this just does not even compare!

Then our beloved Packers won the game for us - Awesome!  I had a blast and can't wait to go back and do it again someday :)

I saved the pics for the end so if you are not into football, you can skip the rest of the post.  I do promise some artwork real soon, as you can see, I was a little too preoccupied to create lately.  Can you believe I never even gave it a thought to make a sign for the game?!?!  I'm not too keen on the throwback jerseys, but hey...I'm not gonna complain, I got to go to a game!
I'm sure I'll be using these photos plus lots more on some upcoming scrapbook pages :)

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific experience you were blessed with! I'm so happy for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete