Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Holiday Magic

Are you ready for some Holiday Magic?  How about some October Stamp of the Month "Holiday Magic" artwork?  I thought so...

This is what the fabulous October Stamp of the Month looks like.
And here are some of the things I did with this set...
I used the corrugated stars and just sprayed them with some water/reinker mix using our spray pen.
This card was cut out using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - love that thing :)  I used the spray pen on this baby, too-adding some pearl paint (although it's hard to see in the picture).  The whole front of the card is shimmery!
This card is pretty simple and straight forward - hey...gotta have some simple, too, right??  Notice how I used the top of the stocking stamp?  It is what the "Greetings" is stamped on.  He, he...gotta throw in a little outside-the-box thinking now and then :)
Speaking of outside-the-box thinking, don't you just love how I used the Christmas Tree shape on this stocking?  Did you even notice that it was a Christmas Tree??
Let me know and I will help you get your very own stamp set just for you...

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment