Monday, October 3, 2011

Get a Fab Freebie in October!

If you have ever given any thought to becoming a consultant with Close To My Heart, this month would be the month to do it!  In addition to your $99 New Consultant Kit valued at over $280, CTMH is also giving away a FREE add-on kit of your choice valued at up to $130.  Wowzers!  That's over $400 worth for only $99!
What's even better?  This month only, if you sign up to join my team, I will throw in an additional add-on kit for FREE!  Yep, you just read that correctly.  You have to talk to me about it first, though, because it has to be ordered when you sign up - I can't go back and do it later.  Really, it's that easy!  Just contact me right away for all the details :)



I would love to have you on my team :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment