Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cricut Banner

I created a few of these Cricut banners last month also.  I will show you this one that I made for myself using all retired papers. I even mixed and matched paper packs using the colors I wanted!  The others will have to wait until the recipients get theirs so I don't spoil the surprise!
I cut the banner shape out of chipboard using my new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  It was so easy to cut the papers the same size and shape and they layered perfectly for me.  Then I made these super simple 'flowers,' scallop circles using the cricut, and stamped my letters.

So, so easy, but cute :)

Happy Scrappin'

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors, and I always like to read when people make things for themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Brenda! Always fun hearing from you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many questions!!
    Like what size of all the banners/layers did you use? Did you use a ribbon across the back too, or just in between the banners and tie a bow I want to do this one, but I don't know if I'll have answers in time. :(
    (Beautiful, btw)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering what size you cut the banners/layers? Thank you

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete