Monday, October 24, 2011

BLT Dip and a Club Layout

I'm back and I have a bunch of stuff to show you - I am even going to sit here tonight and schedule a bunch of posts for the next week or so.  Hold on to your hats cuz here they come...

First of all, yesterday was my Scrapbooking Club Day - oh how I love those days :)  We had lots of treats (as you can see here).  My good friend Lynn once taught me that it's "All About the Food!"  hahaha
One of the things I made was a yummy BLT Dip (well, there's really no L in it, so maybe it should just be called BT Dip - LOL).

8 oz. sour cream
1 cup Miracle Whip
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup chopped tomatoes
Green onions for garnish

Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate overnight.

It's good with Triscuits, Wheat Thins, Bagels...whatever you wish.  Now, I just have to say that I also added a bit of Onion, Onion from Tastefully Simple and it was yummy!

Since we don't only just eat at Club, I'll also show you the page the ladies created.  You have seen it before, as it's the one I created using the October Stamp of the Month, Holiday Magic.  It just looks so much better with pictures on it :)

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. WoW! It looks like you ladies had a great time together. The food is making me hungry, though. Stop it. (chuckle, chuckle)

    Seriously, I like the layout very much. If I lived nearby I'd be interested in coming over to participate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,

    Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments- much appreciated!

    You are welcome here anytime if you ever get down this way :)

    ReplyDelete