Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good Luck Bears Volleyball

Today's post has a little artwork that I made for the Clayton Bears Volleyball team and their coaches.  My niece is on that team and I will be going to a lot of volleyball games in the near future.  Their season has started out great so far in that they have beaten both of their opponents so far.  I hope they can keep up that great start they have going.
The girls on the team all take turns making something inspirational for they teammates.  I just decided that I would make something for them all, too.  I made these little magnets for their lockers for them with an inspirational quote on them.
Good Luck Bears on a great season!  I sure look forward to watching you play :)

On a side note, I am thinking of my daddy today.  See, it would have been his 66th birthday.  He has been gone for a little over 14 years now.  Not a day goes by that I don't think about him, but I know he is taking good care of my kids up in heaven!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment