Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chocolate Man Cookies

So sorry for my lack in posting again lately!  I have been busy and I have been sick.  I know, I know...excuses, excuses! 

Today has been a rough day for me as it would have been my son's 26th birthday.  It also marks the 3rd anniversary of losing him in that tragic car accident.  It is with all the love and support of my friends and family that I am able to keep on keeping on!  It is in the hands of someone far greater than me that keeps me so strong! 
These cookies sure brought a smile to my face.  I know they are not homemade and they are really not even the greatest (they are ok, don't go turning me in the the Keebler Elves or anything) but when my Tony was just a little guy, he used to call these "chocolate man cookies".  I saw them and just had to buy them in the store.  Hey, sometimes it's the littlest things that make us smile :)
Now for something just a little creative.  Remember how I like to recycle items?  Well, I dressed up this container to use on Saturday at my garage sale - any locals, come on over and buy some stuff LOL!  I am making the sale easier on myself by not pricing anything.  It is going to be whatever you decide to give me for it!  All proceeds are going toward my fundraising for the Susan G Komen 3 Day for the Cure Walk.  Yeppers, I am walking the 60 miles next year!
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment