Thursday, June 2, 2011

Parmesan Ham Bread

Today I have a brand new, easy, yummy recipe for you to try.
Parmesan Ham Bread

1 8 oz. carton whipped cream cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 lb. ham, finely chopped
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 loaf (1 lb.) garlic bread

Mix all ingredients together.  Cut loaf in half lengthwise and spread mixture on toop.  Broil 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
Now, since I used a frozen loaf of garlic bread, I left out the tsp. of garlic powder (just because I thought it was garlic-y enough) and I also half way pre-baked the loaf of bread prior to putting the mixture on top.  Then I just baked it the rest of the way instead of broiling it (I wanted the mixture melty and warm, not over done).  You are free to do with it what you please, but this worked for me :)

It doesn't get much easier than that, does it?

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment