Sunday, May 1, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month Kit AND 1/2 Price Consultant Kit

Wow!  Did you read that title of my post?  Yep, that's right, May is National Scrapbooking Month!  In honor of that, Close To My Heart has come up with a fabulous kit for us.  It is just gorgeous.  I have mine, but have not had a chance to start playing with it yet - I can't wait!
During May when you place a minimum order of just $50, you can get this exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit for only $15.00! Wowsers, that's more than 1/2 off the retail value.  You can also purchase the kit for $34.95 with or without a minimum purchase.  It's a great kits that I'm sure you will love as much as me.  You'll get everything you need to create 2 fully embellished 2 page layouts using the new cardstock-weight B&T Duos papers, a D-sized stamp set, accessories, and instructions.
As part of our promotion, we are offering new Consultants who join Close To My Heart on my team during the month of May 50% off the price of the new Consultant Kit PLUS a FREE You & Me valued at $34.95!  Wow!  Here is the link if you want to sign up right now.  Otherwise, please feel free to contact me with ANY questions you may have.

Here is a link to watch a great little video showing you all that you can do with the You & Me Kit.

I also want to shout out a huge thank you to all that came to my big sale yesterday.  I had a wonderful day and appreciate each and every one of you!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment