Thursday, May 5, 2011

My move and wonderful new neighbors

Well, I have told you that I was moving...here is the card I sent out to let everyone know of my new address.
The move has gone well, but I have also discovered (ok, I knew it, but have re-discovered) that I am not a patient person.  I want everything moved in and put away immediately.  Is that too much to ask for?  I have put things away and moved them and still thought about whether it was where I wanted them or not.  I have carpenters here starting today to work on my downstairs, so the organizing down there is on hold until the sheet-rock dust settles!  I have lots of stuff piled upstairs just waiting for that to be done.  If only I could just wiggle my nose and have it all done in an instant!
I also have the best new neighbors any girl could ask for.  Last week, Paula brought over these beautiful tulips from her garden (the bulbs came straight from Amsterdam!)  Then last night, my neighbor Patti brought over some gorgeous daffodils from her garden.  What a delight!  As if that wasn't enough, my other neighbor was cutting my grass last night.  Wow!  I think I struck it just right!  I love my neighborhood!
Soon, I will be able to get my craft on again in my newly organized "Cellar Dweller's Dream."

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment