Monday, May 23, 2011

7 years old and a new welcome sign

What a wonderful weekend I had.  It was busy, but great!  Saturday was full of parties.  First up was Clara's 7th birthday party.  Happy Birthday, Clara!!
Then it was off to graduation parties.  On my way home, I saw deer, a bear, and more deer.  Seeing a bear is not an uncommon thing around here anymore, but I am just not usually lucky enough to be the one to see them.  Well, I did on my way home Saturday evening, I just couldn't get a picture, he was too fast (and I was driving).

Sunday brought a lot of guests to my new home.  My Mom and her husband Norm came down to help me out with a couple of projects.  I was so happy to get my new track lighting up in my scrap room.  I love it!  Look what else Norm got put up for me...
My new welcome sign leading to the scraproom :)

I also had a lot of friends stop over..  I absolutely loved it!!  Come on over to visit anytime, I would love to have you :)

Today, as I sit here drinking my coffee I am watching it rain (again) but I get to see my hummingbirds at the feeder.  Maybe, if I am patient enough, I can get a picture to share with you tomorrow.  Then I have a project or two to work on this week that I can hopefully get done.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment