Thursday, April 21, 2011

Passing the torch

Today I have to get to pass the torch on to a very talented gal.  Won't you join me in welcoming her?  She is another scrapbooking friend of mine that amazes me with her work.  She is also stepping outside her box in doing this, but I have not a doubt in the world that she will to fabulous.  Her name is Katie Kahl.  You can find her at Katie's Scrappy Place.
Yesterday I got a ton of stuff put away and organized in the new house and today is looking to be another busy day.  My hutch is getting delivered along with new appliances.  Then I'm heading North with my sister and her family for Easter with Mom and her husband. 

Every day is another adventure.  I have had new carpet installed, a new windshield put in my Tahoe, and plumbers and carpenters in and out the door.  It's no wonder I haven't had a lot of time for blogging.  That will all change once I am settled in, I promise.  I already have a project in the works and plan to have them in the mail maybe next week.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment