Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!
I had a wonderful time "Up North" with my sister and her family.  We went up to celebrate Easter a couple of days early with our Mom and Norm.  What a great time we had. 
The girls got to color eggs up there and then they even got to have an Easter Egg Hunt down by the lake.  It was a bit chilly, but fun.  Later on Friday we had our Easter dinner.  We were all stuffed, but it was really yummy!  We ended up back at the cabin and vegging out!  Love that relaxing time!  Good thing we got the egg hunt in when we did because it rained all afternoon/evening on Friday and we woke up Saturday morning to the ground covered in snow again!  Is Spring ever going to arrive??
My Mom has turned into quite the crafty lady (well, she always has been, but now is using her stamps to be creative).  Just look at the cute treat bags and cards she made for the girls.

Last night, we went to the movie "Hop."  It was a very predictable movie, but sort of fun.  I came home to find out I had no hot water...oh the joys of being a home-owner on my own now.  I could not figure it out and was guessing that it had something to do with tapping into the gas line when I got my new appliances on Thursday.  Well, I figured it out and got it lit this morning and now I have hot water again!  Yippee!  Accomplishment!

The house is coming together.  I got my new appliances, have been putting things away and organizing, putting some things on the walls, and next week will have the carpenters here doing a few little projects.  Lots of work, but it's coming together nicely!  Pictures will be coming.

Enjoy your day and Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment