Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Amber Ink's Project #4 - Sisterhood Challenge

Today's artwork is my 4th Amber Ink project.  It is also a Sisterhood Challenge (using an Easter theme).  I loved these little bunnies from Amber Ink...and then the coordinating paper...what more could I ask for.  I also thought my Close To My Heart papers and embellies matched perfectly!  What do you think?
Now, I also need to shout out to my wonderful niece, Mackinzie.  It is her 12th birthday today!  I hope you have a birthday as great as you are, Kinzie!
This photo is from last Sunday.  It was my niece Sami's Confirmation day.  She is the one on the far right and the birthday girl is on the far left.  Dad, Mom and Kiana are also in the picture.  Aren't they a great looking family...poor Kevin is the only boy, but he handles it quite well :)  Congratulations, Sam, so proud of you!  God Bless!

So sorry for the lack of posting lately, but really, I do have a good excuse...no really, I do!  I promise!  I am in the process of moving.  I am typing this from the new house, as we 'speak'.  Right now, everything is pretty confusing as some stuff is here and some stuff is there.  Hopefully this won't last too long, as I hate this 'in between' stage.  Once I'm settled in, you are all invited over to help me break the place in :)

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Your card is perfect Tammy - Love It! Good luck with the move. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete