Friday, April 8, 2011

Amber Ink Friends layout

Today's layout is brought to you using Amber Ink's Plaid Earthy Tartan digi paper and their Flag Banner/border digi stamp.  I know it is not "Spring-like" at all, but I came across this picture of me with my friend and downline Kris and then I saw this paper of Amber Ink's and the rest, as they say, is history!
I absolutely love this layout - but, these colors are some of my all-time favorites!  Notice how well the Close To My Heart papers, paper flowers, and brads match with the Amber Ink stuff?  I love that you can mix and match it all together!

I have a wonderful weekend ahead of me...I get to go to a beautiful scrapbook retreat house with some girlfriends for a fabulously fun scrappin' time!  I will have to share a few photos when I return!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment