Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Valentine's Day goodies and a Great Special

Just look at all the goodies I received on Valentine's Day while cruising away in the Caribbean!  My husband even managed to stow away a card and a box of candy for my in my suitcase - what a sneaky guy (of course, that must have been what put my suitcase over in weight and made me rearrange quickly when I got to the airport!)  :)

I got a cute M&M tube from Tina (I can hardly wait to have the occasion to make some of these myself!)
a sucker from Stacey
and some candy in a "recycled CTMH embellishment tube" from my Secret Sister on the cruise.  I just love the flower on top, too!  What a cute idea!
Thank you everyone!
Now, being this is March 1st, Close to my Heart once again has a fabulous special for us!  Purchase $25 in stamps and receive a free block to go along with them!  See, I told you it was fabulous.  Click here to read all about it or here to start shopping!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment