Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sensational Season-March 2011 Stamp of the Month

The March Stamp of the Month, Sensational Season, is a very cute set.  It is a must for all those Easter-and not so Easter-paper crafting needs.
It is a fun set with bunny images.  For more information about getting this set, simply click on the "Stamp of the Month" page link at the top of my blog or on the "Stamp of the Month" link in the left column of my blog.

Here is some fabulous artwork created using this set and the Mayberry Paper Pack.  This layout is my absolute favorite! As always, you can click on the photos to see the artwork more closely if you wish.
Rachel, you did a fabulous job using this stamp set!  I love the fact that I am in a Stamp of the Month swap and get to receive this great artwork in the mail...Happy Mail!  I love it!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment