Saturday, March 26, 2011

My 2nd Amber Ink Project

and it's also an Etsy Inspired Challenge.  Whew!  This is not only my first time being a guest designer, but it was also my first Challenge.  I have not done any of them before.  Talk about stepping outside my box!  It was fun and I encourage you all to give them a try.   I know I will be doing more challenges before my time as a torchbearer is up.  Maybe if you decide to try out the challenges I am involved in, send me a pic of your project and I'll post it right here on my blog...how's that for ya?

OK, here was the challenge.  We were to go to the Etsy Inspired Challenge blog and follow their guidelines.  This was the piece of artwork that inspired me and it wasn't even much of a challenge for me (maybe I shouldn't talk so big...the next one might really be tough!?!)
This little card just popped right into my head - it was sort of like a light bulb being turned on instantly :)  I had seen this iPaper from Amber Ink and the flower stamp,  I just happened to have coordinating Close To My Heart paper, ink, ribbon, buttons, etc. and I had a flower idea.  I love how it all goes together.
Open my card up and it has a fun fold to it creating a little pocket for you to write on.  I thought this digi stamp from Amber Ink was also pretty fun!  You can check them all out right here.
If you follow Amber's blog, you can check up on my fellow torchbearer to see what they've come up with, too.  Talk about a lot of creating going on...

I hope you've enjoyed my first challenge.  Now go create and send me what you made.  You could be featured right here on my blog!

Happy Scrappin'



ps - I am really trying to decide on this name for my craft space.  I have I narrowed down to 5 or 6 of them.  I might just have to put them out here and have you vote on them...If I don't make a decision by the end of the weekend, that's what I will do!  Thanks for all your help!

2 comments: