Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I've got a contest for you!

Yep, you could win a pile of prizes!
I put it out in my newsletter yesterday, so now I will include my faithful blog readers.  I am in the process of moving (yes, my new place has a wonderful big space downstairs for all my scrapping stuff-one of the first requirements!)  I need a name for my new scrapping space.  I would love to have you help me out with that.  Leave a comment, send me an email, or give me a call with your suggestions.  The person that comes up with the winning name will win a pile of goodies from me!  I'm not telling what it will be - it'll be a surprise!

If more than one person comes up with the same name, the person that tells it to me first will win the prize - so hurry and get your ideas to me!  I can't wait to hear what you come up  with!  I can already envision where the name will go - I think I'll have to order something cute from Uppercase Living...Hmmm, bring on the suggestions!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment