Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Banana Split Pie

I am so excited!  I will carry the torch proudly - the Amber Ink Guest Designer torch, that is!  Want to meet the rest of the "Babes" carrying torches with me?  Then stop on over at Amber's blog to see what cuties we are!  She said I'm from Turtle Island instead of Turtle Lake, but other than that, she is right on target - maybe we should re-name my town...I like the sound of an island :)
Today is the day I get to post my very first project using Amber Ink products.  Just look at the recipe card and "Little Things" digi stamps that just went along with my recipe.  I even popped up the banana and the whipped cream/cherries to make them pop.  I also used some of their paper, although you really can't see a whole lot of it behind the recipe card.  The front side of the card is the ingredients and then flip it over for the instructions.  Not only is it an easy recipe, it's an easy card to make!
I had made this dessert for my club girls on Sunday.  It is so light and refreshing.  Can you tell I am ready for Spring to be here?  Remember, you can always click on the photos to see them up close and personal (and if you need to be able to read the recipe better).

Happy Scrappin'

5 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Congrats on carrying the torch and that looks soooo yummy! And the recipe card is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It looks very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! I'm on it, Tammy! Turtle Lake it is! This looks delish! (The Pie looks good too ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute recipe card Tammy. And the real thing looks delish! I look forward to working with you during March.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous recipe card...and looks like it would be super yummy to make!! Excited to be running with you this month !!

    ReplyDelete