Wednesday, March 30, 2011

And the winner is....................

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wait for it...........................................................................................................




CELLAR DWELLER'S DREAM

Elaine K...send me your snail mail address and I will be sending out a prize package to you worth millions...ok, maybe not millions, but lots!  :)
I have had so much fun with this little contest and now I have visions of how to decorate the wall leading downstairs.  I see an Uppercase Living 'something' there - is anyone having a party in the near future?  I'd order from you.  Once I'm all moved in, you are all invited over for a fun scrapping day!  I'd love it!!

Now, I also have some more artwork to show you today.  Katie's demo board swap is done using the Wings Creative Basics paper pack.
Didn't she do a great job?

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment