Saturday, January 29, 2011

The last of the Studio J Vegas Album

Here is the last of the pages in my Las Vegas Studio J Album from our trip a year ago.







It is amazingly quick and easy to make an album this way.  Let me help you through the process if you have not tried it out yet.  Click here if you would like to go try it out for FREE now.  If you truly like to work on your scrapbooks online, ask me about getting a membership.  You can then get all your layouts for 1/2 price and even get free shipping once per month!  What a deal!  You really can't go wrong!

I have a wedding to go to today and I made an album for the couple as their gift.  Hopefully either later tomorrow or Monday I will have all the pictures up of the layouts I made for their album.  I really don't want to post it here any earlier and spoil the surprise for them - Hi Amy, if you are looking :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment