Sunday, January 16, 2011

I LOVE Club days!

Today my Club girls are coming over.  I absolutely LOVE my Club days.  I get to go downstairs and "work" all afternoon.  I love me that kind of work.

Here is the layout we'll be creating today.  It uses the brand spanking new Wings paper pack along with some of the new ribbon.
Once again, I have used a layout out of the Magic how-to book.  It is so easy to add a little magic to your layouts when using that book.  The directions are all spelled out for us :)
Happy Scrappin'

**Don't forget, you still have today (and if you post before I do in the morning) to leave a comment guessing what it was that I did on vacation that I have been wanting to do for a long time.  Anyone that guesses correctly will be receiving a "happy" in the mail from me!  I will be posting tomorrow morning with photo evidence, so leave your comments today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment