Wednesday, December 15, 2010

240 presents, 360 trees, and 960 sparkles!

That's how many presents and trees I stamped and cut out and how many sparkles I added to one of the trees on my Christmas cards this year!  I am finally done with them and they went out in the mail on Monday.  I don't know where the time is going, but this is later than I have ever gotten them out before!  Maybe what they say about time going faster the older you get really is true!

This is what my Christmas card looks like this year.  If you are on my snail mail list, you should have received it by now.  If not, you'll have to just look at the photo of it, I guess.  :)  It's a simple card this year, but it works for me.
It's hard to see in the pictures, but here is a close up of the sparkles on the popped up tree in the front.
Stay tuned in the next couple of days as I will have to take some pictures of a few of my favorite handmade cards I have received in the mail.  I have been impressed and I'm sure you will be, too!

Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

  1. Tammy, Your card was ADOREABLE! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of trees and work. Your Christmas card looks amazing though. I love the textured look and the swirls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies,

    I loved my cards this year, too...a lot of work, but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete