Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The new Idea Book is here...

The new Autumn/Winter Idea Book is here!  Do you have your copy yet?  If not, let me know and I will get one to you.

There are sooo many cool new things in this book, you won't want to miss it.  Here are just some of them...

*4 brand new paper packs
*too many to count new stamp sets
*8 brand spanking new exclusive colors
*4 new Workshops on the Go
*4 new Stamps of the Month
*2 new clear cards
*circle cards
*1 new card kit
*a new My Creations Mix & Mingle Album
*1 new how-to book "Magic"
*new and improved albums
*several new embellishments
*3 new sizes of flip flaps
*exciting new updates to Studio J
*better than ever hostess rewards
*4 brand new Hostess Rewards plus
*an all new kit if you choose to become a consultant
*6 new choices/add-ons to the consultant kit
plus much, much more that I just can't even think of right now!
If you do not have a copy in your hot little hands, just click here to take you to the online version of it (I know, it's just not the same, but it might just hold you until you get your copy from me :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment